A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your browser memory (Session Cookies) or on the hard drive of your computer (Persistent Cookies) when you visit our site and if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Session Cookies are only stored temporarily during a browsing session and will be deleted from your device when the browser is closed. Persistent Cookies are stored on the user’s device between browsing sessions and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, including to be able to make a booking with us.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third partied for this purpose. As part of using our site, you consent to us sharing such information with third parties.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Google Analytics Cookie||Google Analytics First Party Cookie||Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.||More Information
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Click here for more information on how to block cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2 We are not connected with this site and we are not responsible for its content.
How to disable Third Party Cookies
Users based in the European Union can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to opt out of these third party cookies. We are not connected with this site and we are not responsible for its content.
How do I accept or reject cookies?
There are a number of things you can do when changing your browser settings to reject/accept cookies. Your browser can be set to do any of the following:
- Reject all cookies
- Allow only ‘trusted’ site cookies
- Accept cookies only from websites you are currently using
- Accept all cookies
Valentine’s Day at The Crab & Boar
Join us for celebrations this Valentine’s Day. Share the love with dinner, bed, breakfast and a bottle of Hattingley Valley on arrival. From Friday 11th […]Read more